Minimum order and Pricing:
- Minimum order of (US) $200 dollars is required.
- All orders are subject to final approval and acceptance by Broadway wireless.
- Inspection of all items purchased from Broadway wireless, is the sole responsibility of the customer, this inspection must be made within ten (10) business days of invoice date.
-Broadway wireless is not responsible for missing items after ten (10) business days of invoice date, regardless of error of fault.
- All returns must have a return merchandise authorization from sales representative.
- Only return the specific quantities and the products damaged on the road.
- The customer pays “In-bound” freight and “Out-bound” freight is paid by Broadway Wireless.
- All returns for credit are subject to restocking fee.
- Defective items are exchanged for the same title only.
- All claims for incorrect shipment must be received within seven (7) days from the invoice date.
- Freight damage claims should be filed directly with carrier.
- If the purchaser refuses to accept shipment for any reason, Broadway wireless is entitled to a twenty five (25) percent restocking fee from the total of the purchase.
Broadway wireless will make every effort to ship the merchandise as soon as possible.
- We are not responsible for orders not shipped out on the date of order.
- All orders will be made via UPS or Federal express unless otherwise specified.
- All risk of loss and damage in transit shall be borne by the customer.
- Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- Acceptable payments for Cash ON Delivery (C.O.D.) accounts are cashier’s check, money order or company check.
- Personal checks and temporary checks will not be accepted.
- Any returned checks to Broadway wireless for “Non Sufficient Funds” (N.S.F.) or “Stop Payment” may jeopardize the company’s privileges to pay on credit.
- A twenty (20) dollar service charge will be accessed to all N.S.F. checks and a twenty five (25) dollar service charge will be accessed to all checks placed on “Stop Payment”.
- A late charge fee of 1.5% per month or fifteen (15) dollars minimum per month will be charged to all net term customers for past due accounts.
- This limited warranty covers part of small electronics of Broadway wireless’s products.
- Limited warranty does not cover for phone damage and/or car damage due to use of Broadway wireless’s product.